Starmobile Knight Vision: Digital TV in your Hand (Quick Hands-on)


Wazzup Everybody? So, you've been wondering why I'm reviewing this Phone that is released in April 2015, It's not just because I didn't had to hands-on the unit itself, It's because it will be on sale at Lazada's Online Revolution at the Upcoming 11/11. So I'll give you my quick hands-on of the Starmobile Knight Vision after this break.



Starmobile Knight Vision is a 5.5-inch HD Display with 1.3GHz Quad-core MT6582 Processor, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of Internal with MicroSD Slot for expansion, 13MP Sony IMX Exmor RS with OIS Rear camera, 8MP Sony Front camera, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, Mobile Data up to HSPA+, ISDB-T Digital TV, A-GPS, Dual SIM (microSIM + Mini SIM), and to top it all off with Android 4.4 KitKat.

I got an A E S T H E T I C Feeling of this like I'm touching V A P O R W A V E Music.
This thing is called "Knight VISION," It's because of the Included Digital TV Capabilities over the other Phones/Tablets with a Analog TV, but for me, It's not because of that, I see the VISION too because of the Aesthetics of this phone does have. Aesthetically speaking, this is a one good-looking phone, Most of the outer design is just plastic but It still feels nice to the hand even with it's included Crystal Case. (a very nice touch to have out-of-the-box BTW) I can feel the solid feel of the phone that It's like I'm holding a Flagship-tier device.
Knight Vision with the Internal TV Antenna exposed.
Going to it's Selling Point, looks like the Digital TV Function works well, but sadly, there's no Digital Free TV yet here in Manila to find out if it works. But to be fair, getting this device will make watching TV on a Phone Future-proof. (same analogy as getting a 4K display where you can't watch 4K content because of an unstable connection.)
OIS is <3 and a must-have to every Phone in the Existence.
To the Imaging side, I tested a few shots and the 13MP Exmor RS Rear Camera and 8MP Front Camera belongs to the Crispy-tier side when It comes to good Photos and Videos. Nothing to say more about it since most consumers and prosumers (like me) Rely on Sony's Imaging Processor will be always good especially at this price point. The 8MP is a good weapon for Selfie/Groupie lovers out there, I'm not into selfies much, but I tried it and it's a good experience in terms of quality.

Guess who's cartoon character who wears that hat in the comments.
for those who get it, you will get a big round of applause from me.
For the Price of 7,999Php, It's a bit pricey but It's worth it to have a Phone with a 5.5-inch display, an Excellent Camera, a Future-proof Digital TV function. And it even comes with a free 400Php Voucher when you bought it at Lazada During the Online Revolution starting at Nov. 11. I hope they have this in Black which is I find it more elegant, but It's a great phone for the 8k Range.

0 Comments