ASUS ZenPower Review: Affordability at It's Finest


Wazzup Everybody? You will never know if you can charge your device on the go. Power Banks are very handy but not all them are affordable. This is where ZenPower Came in. I'll give you my experience using ASUS ZenPower. You can find out more after this Break.



So, what makes it different to other Power Banks? First of all, it's 10,050mAh that can Charge iPhone 6 for Three Times, Galaxy S6 Three times, and of course Zenfone 2 Twice. You can also charge tablet with this a Single Time (iPad and ASUS Transformer Book T100)

Second, the size is small as a Credit Card (or a Konami E-Amusement Card.) I can fit this thing (and the small short cable) in the Pocket and it's so stupid convenient to bring without a backpack and it can help me supply my power for my Zenfone 2 More than a Day. And this is made of Aluminum and It feels solid and feels the presence of the "Zen" Design.
And if you worry about Safety while using ZenPower, no need to because it has 11 + 6 types of safety certifications making it ideal for daily use. And it charges blazing fast with 5.1V/2.4A (for Tablets or Phones are capable of it.) It could Charge Zenfone 2 (from 25% to 100%) within 45 minutes (5V/2A)

I've been taking this for the first time that took me Two whole Days. My Zenfone 2 lasted me Two days of my trip and It's so lightweight, I can bring this without any problems where to put this. Best of all this is Priced less than a Thousand Pesos. It's a Bang-for-a-Buck Power Bank! The Pricing and the ZenPower Protective Silicon Sleeves will be revealed soon, so Stay Tuned at ASUS Philippines.

1 Comments