WTF News: Rayark Inc. + Capcom = Cytus Omega (Arcade version of Cytus!)



Wazzup Everybody? It's What's the Flash News Again! Cytus is one of the Best Music Rhythm Games of all time for Mobile Devices (since 2012) and PSVita (Cytus Lambda - 2013). Rayark took a step further and made an Arcade Version of It. Coolbeans! Details about the news after the break.



So, there's so many Announcement and Releases of New Arcade not just for Japan, for the other Countries as well. There's also a event called "Konami Arcade Championship" where players compete to Rhythm Games like Jubeat, Reflecbeat, Beatmania IIDX, DDR and Pop'n Music!
But that's not what are we gonna talk about. It's about Rayark is having a Partnership with Capcom because 1. Rayark wants to make a Step Further on their Best-selling Game: Cytus after Cytus Lambda on PSVita, 2. Capcom wants to start making a Music-Rhythm Genre for the Arcade. 3. (Based on some Forums) Many People all around the world are Requesting for an Arcade Version of this. Well so what? Our Prayers have been answered! (If I mean "Our" I mean including me!)

The Arcade machine looks like a Revamped DJMax Technika/Beatcraft Cyclon Machine. Dual Screen, Touch panel and more. There's still no more details about this Arcade so I'll make another Post about it when I found one. But in a nutshell, Rayark did a very great job releasing this at the Expo and I wish they polish this arcade well. I'm not saying I'm not trusting Capcom on this One, they made a Street Fighter Arcades and I'm not Disappointed on a single Arcade machine.

0 Comments