Canon Photomarathon 2014 National Leg - NicDroid's Insight

(Source: Canon PH Facebook Page)
Wazzup Everybody? I'm back! and Today/Tonight; I'll share to you my Insight for the Last Canon Photomarathon 2014 National Leg at Bonifacio High Street, Taguig. Check out what I've experienced after this break.




Taking about the Venue Itself, they did a good job getting a venue for a thousands of Participants to fill in, even from main stage to booths are almost 25-40 steps away; Well, they after all, they're expecting almost 2000+ Participants. I didn't expect how good was the organization of the event because like the last Photomarathon events, they're pretty organized already.
Although they occupy a lot of space at High Street, the booths are not that-so many, but It provides participants to expand their Photomarathon experiences and gears. They got Exhibits as well from the last Photomarathons and others to get inspirations as you think away for their entries.
Interacting with fellow Participants, Ambassadors, etc. are very.. VERY Good! I learned a lot from the People who become successful because of their Passion for Photography (even though I only use Point and Shoot Camera). My mind feels overloaded because I learned a lot from Workshops too. I don't have something to say but Interaction at Photomarathon teaches you to be to Shoot well and being fun.
Now, for the Contest Itself. One thing I find Unique (or Is it Just Me) for a theme is to pick Three Words describing what entry should we (participants) submit. The time Is plenty (Two hours and Thirty Minutes) to Took a Photo and Submit although It's an Advantage to have a Car to shoot somewhere else. But all of this reminds us to Have Fun like I did. I don't have any more suggestions (as a participant) so... I'm pretty excited for the First Decade of Photomarathon next year (2015.)

0 Comments