ASUS Transformer Book Flip and T100 Multi-colors Hands-on

Wazzup Everybody? I'm back! ASUS Philippines Launches some Transformer Book Family Members, one is the Transformer Book Flip and The New T100 Multi-colors. Check It all out below after the break.

Let's make this quick because I need to catch up more with You Viewers; ASUS Transformer Book Flip is one of the Powerful and yet Affordable (or Reasonable for some of us) for Intel i3 Version, You will get this 13-inch Hybrid PC for just around 27k (Retail). It's kinda Big for Me when using this as a Tablet, but the performance is flawlessly good even using it the other way around. This would be my Ultimate DJ Equipment using Tablet Mode + Virtual DJ 8. Plus, I'm a big fan of SonicMaster, so I won't worry getting a good Audio Interface for Producing and Mixing.
 

We heard of the Awesome Windows 8 Tablet from ASUS, the Transformer Book T100, And now It's available in Black, White and Red. My Personal favorite is the Red Version. It has a Same Specs, but the Keyboard Dock now have a 500GB Storage so you can Put more Files "If you know what I mean", What I mean is your Documents, silly! the newer versions have an Interesting Texture and expect it heavier because of the Hard Drive.
Here's some Proof. Oh yeah, don't forget The Price is still the Same from the First Version!
Get It before I'll get that.

0 Comments