Kingmax KEBG M03, The Royal Power Bank Hands-on

Here's The Royal Powerbank From Kingmax!
Hey Guys, I Just got Received this Device from Cherry Mobile for this Sturdy 8000mAh Power Bank, The Kingmax KEBG M03. Find out the Specs Below after this Break!




The Kingmax KEBG M03 or I called it "The Royal Powerbank", had a Capacity of 8000mAh that Can Fully charge Nitro 500D FOUR TIMES! Also It's made in Aluminum, Can Charge Two Devices simultaneously, with a High Quality Polymer Battery Core with High Capacity, Had a LED Indicator/Display and with Built-in PTC Smart Protection Chip, I'll explain you what's that PTC Thingy for a moment.

Pinkie Pie, STAHP Breaking the 4th Wall!
Ahem.. The Form factor is Very Durable, I Like the Design and the Indicator, I Tried to Charge my Mom's SGY and My Brother's SGT2. It Works Pretty Well.

For a Heavy-user like Me, This is a Must-have Powerbank. Kingmax is Truly Royal In terms of Storages and Power Banks!

0 Comments